/meta/ :: Community Meta Suggestions, questions, and conversation relating to this board
Reply to the thread 0x000032 Login | Register    
Captcha code
Board rules
  1. If you want to report a bug you can also use github.

It is imperative that you read the site rules before posting.

0x000001some changes to /main/
image.webp

1. The rule about, "Don't post it here if it goes somewhere else," was taken out, because I think it made people hesitant to post there. I also changed the board heading to reflect that its safe to post whatever you want there.

2. It's not stickied to the top of the start page anymore. I figured it helps if latest posts are always jumping to the top no matter where they are coming from.

Most likely there is going to be a /latest/ soon, which will aggregate all the posts from every board the user is following into one board.

What do you think?

chat_bubble_outline Posts: 3 arrow_upward Limit: 128
0x000002
dude_.webp
>>0x000001
> Most likely there is going to be a /latest/ soon, which will aggregate all the posts from every board the user is following into one board.
> What do you think?

i kind of liked the idea of a /latest/ but ig it's a bit too soon for something like that considering there are 8-9 boards as of now

0x000003
>>0x000002
> i kind of liked the idea of a /latest/ but ig it's a bit too soon for something like that considering there are 8-9 boards as of now

you can technically use this which is the same concept: https://board.divsel.com/posts/

I guess its not as nice to browse as it would be if it looked like the other views.

The log approach was the fastest way for me to get the feature out but I could consider improving it one day.

the problem with mixing all the boards together is it kinda enables posters to ignore the cultural context of different boards, which I don't think is great.

the biggest improvement to the site since this post has been fewer boards so updates are less scattered than they were back then.